- Good-quality HD video
- Back-illuminated CMOS sensor, improved lens
- Only one mount included
- Small size
- Crisp images in nearly all lighting conditions
- Battery life is dismal
- Easy to use
- Small, compact design
- Somewhat limited practicality
- Lens interchangeability with E-mount and Alpha-…
- Depth-of-field control for cinematic storytelling.
- Can get very expensive if you add additional…
- High-quality 1080i HD
- 1/3-inch CMOS sensor for better low-light, better…
- JPEG resolution only 2MB
- Affordable Full HD video-capture solution
- Wi-Fi connectivity with Ustream
- Average video quality
- High-definition 1080/60p video recording
- 12-megapixel JPEG still images
- Short battery life
- Excellent high-definition video quality at…
- Great still image capture
- Projected image is dim at larger sizes.
Latest Photography News
Through select camera retailers, Sony is offering a trade-in offer that knocks $300 off a new full-frame A7 or A7R – even if the camera is old or in poor…
The Nikon 1 V3 has the claim of "world's fastest continuous shooting frame rate" at 20 frames per second. Nikon says it's faster than pro DSLRs. The compact…
Nikon is launching a series of new instructional videos that are designed to help intermediate-level photographers reach the next level. The videos focus on a…
JVC releases new camcorders with improved features and slimmed down designs.
We check out JVC's G8-TD1 3D camcorder at CES 2011.
We take a look at Creative's Vado HD mini camcorder, a direct competitor to Flip camcorders.