- Lens interchangeability with E-mount and Alpha-…
- Depth-of-field control for cinematic storytelling.
- Can get very expensive if you add additional…
- Good-quality HD video
- Back-illuminated CMOS sensor, improved lens
- Only one mount included
- High-quality 1080i HD
- 1/3-inch CMOS sensor for better low-light, better…
- JPEG resolution only 2MB
- High-definition 1080/60p video recording
- 12-megapixel JPEG still images
- Short battery life
- Excellent high-definition video quality at…
- Great still image capture
- Projected image is dim at larger sizes.
- Outstanding HD video quality up to 1080p
- Two-way remote control
- Quirky menu interface
- Small size
- Crisp images in nearly all lighting conditions
- Battery life is dismal
- Simple and no-nonsense use
- Rotating lens with laser leveling
- Settings must be changed while plugged into…
Latest Photography News
Looking for a camera bag that's slim but can carry an arsenal of two DSLRs, lenses, accessories, and an iPad? Booq's Python Slimpack backpack is for you. The…
Two Japanese graduate art students employed X-ray and CT scanners to create beautiful, haunting portraits of four couples in intimate positions, despite showing…
A new Kickstarter project aims to solve the problem of taking decent low-light photos using an iPhone. The Lightstrap is a case with a diffused ring light built…
JVC releases new camcorders with improved features and slimmed down designs.
We check out JVC's G8-TD1 3D camcorder at CES 2011.
We take a look at Creative's Vado HD mini camcorder, a direct competitor to Flip camcorders.