We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Canon’s EOS C100 is a professional-grade interchangeable-lens camcorder, integrating a 3.5-inch Vari-angle LCD display, and a 35mm, 8.3-megapixel Bayer filtered CMOS image sensor. For storage, this device offers a microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot for memory storage and expansion. 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture is enabled on the EOS C100 at 24 frames per second. Other features include CPS video support, automatic shooting functionality, and a lockable HDMI connectivity option.
- 3.5-inch Vari-angle LCD display
- 8.3-megapixel Bayer filtered CMOS image sensor
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture enabled
- CPS video support
- Automatic shooting functionality
- HDMI connectivity option
For more camcorder buying tips, check out our Camcorder Buying Guide.