We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The HMX-Q20 by Samsung employs a 20x optical zoom lens, a 2.7-inch LCD touchscreen display with 230k-dot resolution, and a 1/4″, 5.1-megapixel BSI CMOS image sensor. For storage, this device offers a microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot. 1080p Full HD video capture is enabled on the HMX-Q20. Other features include 10 preset start auto modes, optical image stabilization (duo) technology, and a USB 2.0 connectivity option.
- 20x optical zoom lens
- 2.7-inch LCD touchscreen display with 230k-dot resolution
- 5.1-megapixel BSI CMOS image sensor
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- 1080p Full HD video capture enabled
- 10 preset start auto modes
- Optical image stabilization (duo) technology
- USB 2.0
For more camcorder buying tips, check out our Camcorder Buying Guide.