We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The rugged (water, shock, and dust-proof), pocket-sized Samsung HMX-W200 employs a 2.3-inch LCD display with 230k-dot resolution, and a 1/3.2″, 5-megapixel BSI CMOS image sensor. For storage, this device offers a microSD media slot. 1080p Full HD video capture is enabled on the HMX-W200. Other features include a HDMI input, optical image stabilization technology, and a USB 2.0 connectivity option.
- Rugged frame: Water, shock, and dust-proof
- 2.3-inch LCD display with 230k-dot resolution
- 5-megapixel BSI CMOS image sensor
- microSD media slot
- 1080p Full HD video capture
- HDMI input
- Optical image stabilization technology
- USB 2.0
For more camcorder buying tips, check out our Camcorder Buying Guide.