We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Sony’s Handycam NEX-VG900 is the world’s first consumer-grade 35 mm full-frame interchangeable lens camcorder. It incorporates a 3-inch Xtra Fine LCD touchscreen display, and a full-frame (35 mm), 24.3-megapixel Exmor HD CMOS image sensor. For storage, this device offers Memory Stick and microSD media slots. 1080i Full HD video capture is enabled on the NEX-VG900. Other features include a quad capsule spacial array microphone, noise reduction technology, and several USB connectivity options.
- 3-inch Xtra Fine LCD touchscreen display
- Full-frame, 24.3 Exmor HD CMOS image sensor
- Memory Stick and microSD media slots
- 1080i Full HD video capture enabled
- Quad capsule spacial array microphone
- Noise reduction technology
- USB connectivity options
For more camcorder buying tips, check out our Camcorder Buying Guide.