We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Subaru’s 2013 BRZ Coupe comes in 4 styles, with the Limited and Premium models offering both automatic and manual. With 4-person seating and a capacity of 7.0 cubic feet, the BRZ Coupe has 200 horsepower at 7000 rpm and features a 2.0 L / 4 cylinder engine with 16 valves. Additional features include 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags, rear wheel drive, four wheel independent suspension, and a stabilizer bar.
- 4 Styles (2 Manual/2 Automatic)
- Total Seating: 4
- Maximum Capacity: 7.0 cubic feet
- 4 Wheel ABS Brakes
- First and second row curtain head airbags
- 200 horsepower @ 7000 rpm
- 22/30 (CTY/HWY)
- Engine Size: 2.0 L / 4 Cylinders