We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Volvo’s 2013 XC90 SUV can seat up to seven people and has a total cargo capacity of 93.2 cubic feet. Powered by a 3.2 L, 6-cylinder, gas engine that offers 240 horsepower @ 6200 rpm, the 2013 XC90 gets 16 mpg in the city and up to 23 mpg on highways.
- $37, 700
- 16/23 mpg (CTY / HWY)
- 21.1 gallon fuel tank capacity
- 6-speed automatic tranmission
- 3.2 L gas engine
- Inline 6 cylinders
- 240 horsepower @ 6200
- Total seating: 7
- Maximum cargo capacity: 93.2 cubic feet
- Split-folding rear seatback
- 4-wheel ABS
- Front, rear, and third-row head airbags
- Dual front side-mounted airbags
- Remote anti-theft alarm system