We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Fusion 2 by AT&T (manufactured by Huawei) operates on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS. The Fusion 2 assimilates a 3.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen interface with 320 x 480 pixel native resolution, a single-core 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A5 processor, and 512 MB RAM. Additional features include a 3.2-megapixel rear-facing camera, a microSD media slot for memory storage and expansion, Bluetooth 2.1 and USB 2.0 connectivity options, and 802.11 Wi-Fi.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- 3.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen interface
- 320 x 480 pixel native resolution
- Single-core 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A5 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3.2-megapixel rear-facing camera
- microSD media slot
- Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity option
For more cell phone buying tips, check out our Cell Phone Buying Guide.