We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS with a Sense skin, the HTC Desire 200 offers users a 3.5-inch touchscreen display with 480 x 320 pixel native resolution, a single-core 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor and 512MB RAM. Additional features include 4GB of internal storage, a microSD media slot (up to 32GB expansion), a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, GPS, as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity options.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 3.5-inch Touchscreen Display
- 480 x 320 Pixel Native Resolution
- Single-core 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- microSD Media Slot
- 5-megapixel Rear-facing Camera