We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running via the Android operating system with the Sense UI skin, the HTC Desire L slab smartphone utilizes a 4.3-inch S-LCD 2 touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixel native resolution, a dual-core 1 GHz processor and 1GB RAM. Additional features include 4GB of internal storage, a microSD/SDHC media slot, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, GPS, as well as Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity options.
- Android OS (with Sense UI skin)
- 4.3-inch S-LCD 2 Touchscreen Display
- 480 x 800 Pixel Native Resolution
- Dual-core 1 GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- microSD/SDHC Media Slot
- 5-megapixel Rear-facing Camera