We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The HTC EVO V 4G runs Android 2.3.3 OS (Gingerbread) and assimilates a 4.3-inch TFT LCD touchscreen interface with 540 x 960 pixel native resolution, a 1.2 GHz, dual-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a 3D-capable 5-megapixel rear-facing camera (720p HD video recording enabled), and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. The HTC EVO V 4G provides 4 GB of internal flash memory, as well as a microSD/SDHC slot for up to 32 GB memory storage. Additional features include a USB 2.0 connectivity option, integrated 802.11 Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 3.0 functionality.
- Android 2.3.3 OS
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display
- 540 x 960 pixel native resolution
- 720p HD video capture enabled
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera (3D-capable)
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4 GB internal flash memory
For more cell phone buying tips, check out our Cell Phone Buying Guide.