We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, the Micromax A115 Canvas 3D is a slab smartphone incorporating a 5-inch 3D-enabled TFT LCD touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixel native resolution, a dual-core, 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, a PowerVR SGX 531 GPU and 512MB RAM. Additional features include 930MB of internal storage, a microSD/SDHC media slot (up to 32GB expansion), a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera, GPS, as well as Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5-inch TFT LCD Touchscreen Display
- 480 x 800 Pixel Native Resolution
- Dual-core, 1 GHz ARM Cortez-A9 Processor
- PowerVR SGX 531 GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 930MB Internal Storage
- microSD/SDHC Media Slot
- 5-megapixel Rear-facing Camera
- 0.3-megapixel Front-facing Camera