We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread) OS, the Micromax A51 Bolt is a slab smartphone offering users a 3.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 320 x 480 pixel native resolution, a single-core, 832 MHz ARM11 processor and 256MB RAM. Additional device features include a microSD/SDHC media slot, a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera, as well as Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
- Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread) OS
- 3.5-inch TFT LCD Touchscreen Display
- 320 x 480 Pixel Native Resolution
- Single-core, 832 MHz ARM11 Processor
- 256MB RAM
- microSD/SDHC Media Slot
- 2-megapixel Rear-facing Camera
- 0.3-megapixel Front-facing Camera