We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Nokia Lumia 822 operates via Windows Phone 8 OS. This device presents a 4.3-inch AMOLED touchscreen interface with 480 x 800 pixel native resolution, a dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor, and 1024 MB RAM. Additional features include 8 GB of internal storage, a microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot for additional storage and expansion, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera (1080p Full HD video capture enabled), a 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera, NFC, Bluetooth and USB 2.0 connectivity options, and 802.11 Wi-Fi.
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 4.3-inch AMOLED touchscreen display
- 480 x 800 pixel native resolution
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor
- 1024 MB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera
For more cell phone buying tips, check out our Cell Phone Buying Guide.