We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Pantech’s Flex operates on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS and utilizes a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen interface with 540 x 960 pixel native resolution, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera (1080p Full HD video recording enabled), and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. This device additionally consolidates a dual-core, 1.5 GHz processor, 4G support, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity options, 8 GB of internal flash storage, and a microSD/SDHC media slot for (up to) 32 GB memory storage and expansion.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) OS
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen interface
- 540 x 960 pixel native resolution
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1080p Full HD video recording enabled
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-core, 1.5 GHz processor
- 8 GB internal flash storage
For more cell phone buying tips, check out our Cell Phone Buying Guide.