We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, the Samsung Galaxy Prevail II is an entry-level slab smartphone offering users a 4-inch touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixel native resolution and a 1.4 GHz processor. Additional device features include a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, a 1750 mAh battery, GPS, a microSD storage expansion slot, as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity options.
- July 11th, 2013
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 4-inch Touchscreen Display
- 480 x 800 Pixel Native Resolution
- 1.4 GHz Processor
- 5-megapixel Rear-facing Camera
- 1.3-megapixel Front-facing Camera
- microSD Media Slot