We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS with the TouchWiz UI (skin), the Samsung Galaxy Ring consolidates a 4-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixel native resolution, a single-core 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor and an Adreno 205 GPU. Additional device features include 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, a microSD media slot, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, GPS, as well as Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
- June 19th, 2013
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 4-inch TFT LCD Touchscreen Display
- 480 x 800 Pixel Native Resolution
- Single-core 1.4 GHz Scorpion Processor
- Adreno 205 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- 5-megapixel Rear-facing Camera
- 1.3-megapixel Front-facing Camera