We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The water and dust resistant Sony Xperia advance runs Android 2.3 OS and employs a 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen display with 320 x 480 pixel native resolution, a 1 GHz single-core processor, 512 MB RAM, and 5-megapixel rear-facing camera (720p HD video recording enabled). The Xperia advance offers 4 GB of internal flash memory, as well as a microSD/SDHC media slot for up to 32 GB memory expansion. Additional features include a USB 2.0 connectivity option, built-in 802.11 Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth functionality.
- Water and dust resistant chassis
- Android 2.3 OS
- 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen display
- 320 x 480 pixel native resolution
- 1 GHz single-core processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 720p HD video recording enabled
- 4 GB internal flash memory
For more cell phone buying tips, check out our Cell Phone Buying Guide.