We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Sony’s Xperia V runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS and features a 4.3-inch TFT LCD touchscreen interface with 720 x 1280 pixel native resolution, 1024 MB RAM, a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera (1080p Full HD video capture enabled), and a 0.3-megapixel VGA-grade front-facing camera. This device additionally features LTE functionality, a dual-core, 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, a microSD/SDHC media for up to 32 GB memory storage and expansion, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB 2.0 connectivity options, as well as 8 GB of built-in storage.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) OS
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD touchscreen interface
- 720 x 1080 pixel native resolution
- 1024 MB RAM
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1080p Full HD video capture enabled
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-core, 1.5 GHz processor
- 8 GB internal storage
For more cell phone buying tips, check out our Cell Phone Buying Guide.