We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, the Xiaomi Mi-2S is a slab smartphone offering consumers a 4.3-inch IPS LCD touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixel HD native resolution, a quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 processor, an Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB RAM. Additional device features include 16GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera (1080p full HD video capture enabled), a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, GPS, as well as Bluetooth, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 4.3-inch IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- 720p HD Native Resolution
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 Processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 8-megapixel Rear-facing Camera
- 1080p Full HD Video Capture
- 2-megapixel Front-facing Camera