We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Running via the Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system, the Yezz Andy A4.5 is a slab smartphone integrating a 4.5-inch IPS LCD touchscreen display with 540 x 960 pixel native resolution, a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, and 512MB RAM. Additional device features include a microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot (up to 64 GB expansion), a 13.1-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, GPS, as well as Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, and USB 2.0 connectivity options.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- 540 x 960 Pixel Native Resolution
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC Media Slot
- 13.1-megapixel Rear-facing Camera
- 1.3-megapixel Front-facing Camera