We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The ZTE Flash runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS and models a 4.5-inch IPS LCD touchscreen display with 720 x 1280 pixel native resolution, 1024 MB RAM, a dual-core, 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, a 1-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 12.6-megapixel rear-facing camera. Additional features include a built-in microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot for memory storage and expansion, a USB 2.0 connectivity option, NFC, and Bluetooth 4.0 functionality.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixel native resolution
- 1024 MB RAM
- Dual-core, 1.5 GHz processor
- 1-megapixel front-facing camera
- 12.6-megapixel rear-facing camera
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- USB 2.0
For more cell phone buying tips, check out our Cell Phone Buying Guide.