Dell is on a roll this holiday season, pulling out all of its sleek (Adamo XPS) and colorful technology. And today, Dell’s technicolored Inspiron Zino HD makes its debut in the U.S. These mini PCs include standard HD-capable integrated graphics, HDMI output and built-in networking. Here are its main features and specifications:
- Ultra-small form factor designed to fit almost anywhere.
- Easy personalization with nine color choices for Inspiron Zino HD.
- Choice of AMD processors or dual core Athlon Neo X2 6850e.
- Up to 8GB dual channel DDR 2 memory.
- Up to 1TB internal hard disk storage.
- Combo DVD/CD RW drive with optional Blu-ray Disc combo.
- Integrated 10/100/1000 networking with wireless option.
- Optional TV tuner, wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Built in 2.1 high-definition audio and 4-in-one media card reader.
- Integrated ATI graphics adapter with standard HDMI and VGA video connections, and optional 512MB discrete graphics adapter.
- Four USB ports (2 front/2 rear); two eSATA ports (rear).
- Energy-Star 5.0 compliant.
“The Inspiron Zino HD proves again that great things can really come in small packages,” said John Terwilliger, Director of consumer products. “It is a fashionable and functional computer that is small enough to fit almost anywhere in the home and can be personalized for the style-minded.”