A week after the Apple iPad launch, The Chromium Projects (the team responsible for Google’s Chrome OS and Chrome internet browser) has released concept images of what Google’s Chrome OS might look like on a tablet.
According to the The Chromium Projects, some of the possibilities these concept images explore include:
- Keyboard interaction with the screen: anchored, split, attached to focus.
- Launchers as an overlay, providing touch or search as means to access web sites
- Contextual actions triggered via dwell
- Zooming UI for multiple tabs
- Tabs presented along the side of the screen
- Creating multiple browsers on screen using a launcher
For more check out Google Chrome OS Tablet Concept Video.