The Logitech X-530 and Logitech X-230 speakers are the first speakers to include Logitech’s patent-pending Frequency Directed Dual Drivers technology. The technology helps speaker systems produce richer sounds by having two — or dual — drivers in each satellite speaker. It also overcomes high-frequency overlap that leads to uneven sound — a major barrier to dual driver speakers in the past. The result is uniform, intense sound from any place in the room.
“Frequency Directed Dual Drivers is a state-of-the-art audio technology that allows us to deliver unparalleled performance in mid-priced speakers,” said Ray Weikel, director of product marketing for Logitech’s Audio Business Unit. “After extensive testing, we believe that these new audio systems change the landscape in this price range — there is a definite, easily discernible performance difference between speakers with Frequency Directed Dual Drivers and those without.”
The Logitech X-530 and Logitech X-230 speakers feature a sleek, high-gloss design which fits into either home or office decor. The polished black surface of the satellites sets off contrasting chrome dual drivers, which are protected by transparent cloth grilles. The subwoofer is designed to match the satellites, and includes a kick-proof metal grill for protection.
- Frequency Directed Dual Driver (FDD) satellite technology produces a uniform sound field for full, rich sound
- Matching front & rear satellites deliver balanced surround sound
- Dedicated center channel makes dialogue clear and intelligible.
- Dynamic, real-time bass equalization maximizes bass response while minimizing distortion
- Ported subwoofer design displaces more air for deeper bass
- Headphone jack enables private listening
- Master volume and subwoofer level controls placed for quick, convenient access
- Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting
The X-530 have an MSRP of $79.95 and the X-230 speakers have an MSRP of $49.95. Visit Logitech’s Website for more information.