From Princeton’s press release:
Building on the award-winning success of their SENergy line of LCD monitors, Princeton DIGITAL, Inc., introduces the SENergy 914. The attractive slim-bezel TFT display is the first-ever 19″ LCD monitor with Premium MVA Technology and triple-input for the best in desktop flexibility. Now discriminating professionals can have a space-saving, attractive ergonomic digital display that provides the critical viewing accuracy they demand. Princeton DIGITAL, the first manufacturer to commercially offer a digital flat panel, will be shipping the SENergy 914 in March 2004 with a suggested retail price of $699.99.
The SENergy 914 includes the most technically advanced display features,
* Attractive Slim-bezel design easily accommodates dual display desktops
* Premium Multi-Domain Vertical AlignmentÂ® (MVA) Technology for 170Â°
Super-wide Viewing Angle
* Ultra High 700:1 Contrast Ratio yields deeper blacks and richer color
* Super Fast 25ms Response Time (15ms On, 10ms Off) for demanding motion
graphics and video
* Distortion-free color including difficult to render reds
* 16.7 Million True Colors (24-bit Technology)
* Outstanding brightness (300 cd/m2) and uniformity
* Triple-input design (Digital DVI-D and two analog RGB inputs), delivers
maximum compatibility and flexibility for computer and video sources
* Detailed 1280 x 1024 native resolution, with scaling resolutions from
640 x 480
* Ergonomic Adjustment featuring front/back tilt, height and pivoting
* Advanced 5 button on-screen display and stand-by power switch
* VESAÂ® 100mm Wall/Arm Mount Ready
* KensingtonÂ® Security Slot Compliant
* VESAÂ® DDC1/2b Plug & Play
* MPRII Compliant
* Full 3-Year Limited Warranty
“With the rising popularity of dual-display desktops among professionals, we designed the SENergy 914 with a slim bezel and the best LCD glass available,” noted Rob L. Brinkman, Princeton Executive Vice President and General Manager. “The DVI and dual analog inputs just expands the flexibility of the package,” Brinkman concluded.
Princeton’s 19″ SENergy 914 expands the line’s 15-, 17.4- and 20.1-inch offerings. Compatible with PC, UNIXÂ®, Apple MacintoshÂ®, Power MacÂ®, WindowsÂ®, and high-resolution third-party graphics standards, the display meets all major emission and power management standards, including EPA Energy Star. SENergy displays are backed by a three-year part, labor and backlight warranty.
About Premium Multi-domain Vertical Alignment (MVA) Cell Technology In the MVA process, the Liquid Crystal molecules are angled in more than one direction within a single cell. This is done by dividing the cell into two or more regions, called domains, and by using protrusions on the glass surfaces to pre-tilt the molecules in the desired direction. By combining areas of molecules oriented in one direction with areas of molecules oriented in the opposite direction, and by making the areas very small, the brightness of the cells can be made to appear uniform over a wide range of viewing angles. With Premium MVA the LCD panel eliminates color distortion and grayscale inversion and provides a contrast ratio of 700:1, a 25ms response time and a super-wide 170Â° viewing angle. For more information regarding Premium MVA go to www.fme.fujitsu.com/products/displays/lcdvatech.html.