We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
From AVA Direct’s Mini PC series, this model offers an open digital engine with an Intel Core processor. The model is built on an AOpen Digital Engine DE5100 SFF barebone, running an Intel Core i5 Socket G2 processor, with the Intel HM65 chipset. It offers up to 16GB DDR3-1333 SODIMM memory, with integrated Intel® HD graphics, and a 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD drive. It also features an optional slim optical drive, onboard HD audio, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort, HDMI, and a selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linux operating systems.
- AOpen Digital Engine DE5100 SFF barebone
- Intel® Core™ i5 Socket G2 processor
- Intel® HM65 chipset
- Up to 16GB DDR3-1333 SODIMM memory
- Integrated Intel® HD graphics
- 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD drive
- Optional slim optical drive
- Onboard HD audio, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort, HDMI, and more …
- Selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linuxoperating systems