We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
From AVA Direct, the Mini Tower PC Core offers a range of AMD or Intel processors, and a selection of processor types and speeds. The Z68 LGA1155 model runs an Intel Core i7 or Core i5 or Core i3 quad-core or dual-core socket 1155 processor, with the Intel Z68 or P67 chipset, up to 32GB DDR3-2133 dual-channel memory. The model also has a processor integrated graphics with selection of PCI Express x16 graphics cards upgrades, up to 2 SATA hard drives or SSD drives, a selection of CD, DVD, CD-RW, DVD-RW, Blu-Ray optical drives, selection of mini-tower computer cases, and a selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linux operating systems.
- Intel® Core™ i7 or Core™ i5 or Core™ i3 quad-core or dual-core socket 1155 processor
- Intel® Z68 or P67 chipset
- Up to 32GB DDR3-2133 dual-channel memory
- Processor integrated graphics with selection of PCI Express x16graphics cards upgrades
- Up to 2 SATA hard drives or SSD drives
- Selection of CD, DVD, CD-RW, DVD-RW, Blu-Ray optical drives
- Selection of mini-tower computer cases
- Selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linuxoperating systems
- 3 Year Warranty; Lifetime Tech Support