We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
AVA Direct’s Mini Tower series offers a smaller footprint tower desktop system, with a selection of upgrades and consumer choices. The Q67 model runs either an Intel Core i5 or Core i7 quad-core socket 1155 processor with Intel® vPro Technology, with the Intel Q67 chipset, and up to 32GB dual-channel DDR3-1333 memory. It includes processor integrated graphics with selection of PCI Express x16 graphics cards upgrades, selection of SATA hard drives or SSD drives, selection of CD, DVD, CD-RW, DVD-RW, Blu-Ray optical drives, a selection of mini-tower computer cases, and of course, the selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linux operating systems.
- Intel® Core™ i5 or Core™ i7 quad-core socket 1155 processor with Intel® vPro Technology
- Intel® Q67 chipset
- Up to 32GB dual-channel DDR3-1333 memory
- Processor integrated graphics with selection of PCI Express x16graphics cards upgrades
- Selection of SATA hard drives or SSD drives
- Selection of CD, DVD, CD-RW, DVD-RW, Blu-Ray optical drives
- Selection of mini-tower computer cases
- Selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linuxoperating systems
- 3 Year Warranty; Lifetime Tech Support