We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The AVA Direct Slim Desktop PC Core series feature a slim footprint, tall tower system running Intel Core series processors. This model runs an Intel Core i7 or Core i5 or Core i3 dual/quad-core socket 1155 processor, with either the Intel H61 or Intel H67 chipset, and up to 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1333 memory. It includes processor integrated graphics with selection of PCI Express x16 graphics cards upgrades, up to 2 SATA hard drives or SSD drives, RAID 0/1 capabilities (H67 only), a selection of CD, DVD, CD-RW, DVD-RW, Blu-Ray optical drives, a selection of slim-type computer cases, and a selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linux operating systems.
- Intel® Core™ i7 or Core™ i5 or Core™ i3 dual/quad-core socket 1155 processor
- Intel® H61 or Intel® H67 chipset
- Up to 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1333 memory
- Processor integrated graphics with selection of PCI Express x16graphics cards upgrades
- Up to 2 SATA hard drives or SSD drives
- RAID 0/1 capabilities (H67 only)
- Selection of CD, DVD, CD-RW, DVD-RW, Blu-Ray optical drives
- Selection of slim-type computer cases
- Selection of Windows or Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian Linuxoperating systems
- 3 Year Warranty; Lifetime Tech Support