We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Canon’s EOS-1Ds Mark III delineates the seventh model DSLR in the eponymous company’s professional EOS-1D series. The Mark III features a full frame (36 x 24 mm) 21.1-megapixel CMOS image sensor, continuous shooting functionality (up to 5 frames per second), and a fixed 3-inch LCD display with 230k-dot resolution. For memory storage and expansion, the Mark III integrates compact flash (type I or II) and microSD media slots. Additional features include 5 preset autofocus modes, a USB 2.0 connectivity option, and an environmentally sealed chassis.
- Rugged, environmentallly sealed frame
- Full frame 21.1-megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Continuous shooting functionality (up to 5 fps)
- 3-inch LCD display with 230k-dot resolution
- Compact flash/microSD media slot
- 5 preset autofocus modes
- USB 2.0