We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Coolpix L610 by Nikon is framed around a 1/2.3″, 16-megapixel BSI CMOS image sensor, and features a 14x wide angle optical zoom lens, and a fixed 3-inch TFT LCD display with 460k-dot resolution. The L610 is capable of Full 1080p HD video capture. 28 MB of internal flash memory is integrated into the L610. A microSD/SDHC/SDXC slot is additionally proffered for memory storage and expansion. Additional features include a USB 3.0 connectivity option, optical VR image stabilization technology, and a HDMI port.
- 16-megapixel BSI CMOS image sensor
- 14x wide angle optical zoom lens
- 3-inch TFT LCD display with 460k-dot resolution
- Full 1080p HD video capture
- 28 MB internal flash memory
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- USB 3.0
- Optical VR image stabilization functionality
- HDMI port
For more digital camera buying tips, check out our Digital Camera Buying Guide.