We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
Nikon’s ultracompact Coolpix S01 is framed around a 1/3″, 10.1-megapixel CCD image sensor, subsuming a 3x optical zoom lens with a focal length equivalent of 29 – 87 mm, and a fixed 2.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 230k-dot resolution. The S01 is capable of 720p HD video capture at 30 frames per second. This device includes 7.3 GB of internal flash storage. Other features include a USB 2.0 connectivity option, and a rechargeable EN-EL11 lithium-ion battery power supply, good for 190 shots per charge.
- 10.1-megapixel CCD image sensor
- 3x optical zoom lens
- 2.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen display with 230k-dot resolution
- 720p HD video capture enabled (30 fps)
- 7.3 GB internal flash storage
- USB 2.0
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
For more digital camera buying tips, check out our Digital Camera Buying Guide.