We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The D3X by Nikon is a rugged, large body SLR modeled around a 24.5-megapixel CMOS image sensor, and featuring a fixed 3-inch Super Density TFT color LCD screen with 921k-dot resolution. For storage, this device supports compact flash (Type I or II), and UDMA media. Additional features include 7 preset autofocus modes, USB 2.0 connectivity, mini type C HDMI output, an integrated orientation sensor, optional GPS, and a EN-EL4a rechargeable lithium-ion battery power supply, rated at 4400 shots per charge.
- 24.5-megapixel CMOS image sensor
- 3-inch TFT LCD screen with 921k-dot resolution
- Media storage provided (compact flash, UDMA)
- 7 preset autofocus modes
- USB 2.0
- HDMI output (mini type C)
- GPS (optional)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery