We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Olympus SP-810UZ bridge camera incorporates high-end point and shoot features into its DSLR-like frame. It features a 14-megapixel, 1/2.3″ CCD image sensor, a 36x optical (super)zoom lens with an equivalent 24 – 864 mm focal length, and a 3-inch LCD display with 230k-dot resolution. 720p HD video recording is enabled on this device at 30 frames per second, with additional lower resolution recording options made available. Additional features include 14 MB of internal flash memory, a microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot, USB 2.0 connectivity, HDMI (mini type D) output, an integrated orientation sensor, and a LI-50B rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
– 14-megapixel CCD image sensor
– 36x optical zoom lens
– 3-inch LCD display with 230k-dot resolution
– 720p HD video recording enabled
– 14 MB internal flash memory
– microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
– USB 2.0
– HDMI (mini type D) output
– Rechargeable lithium-ion battery