We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS20 imports a 16.1-megapixel, 1/2.33″ CCD image sensor, a 4x optical zoom lens with 25 – 100 mm focal length, and a fixed 2.7-inch TFT LCD screen with 230k-dot resolution into its chassis. 720p HD video capture is enabled on the DMC-TS20 at 30 frames per second via MPEG-4 compression format. This device is built rugged, and its toughness is predicated on its being waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof, and dustproof. Additional features include 70 MB of internal flash memory, a microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot, USB 2.0 connectivity, HDMI output, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
– 16.1-megapixel CCD image sensor
– 4x optical zoom lens
– 2.7-inch TFT LCD screen with 230k-dot resolution
– 720p HD video capture enabled
– Rugged frame: water, shock, dust, and freezeproof
– 70 MB internal flash memory
– microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
– USB 2.0
– Rechargeable lithium-ion battery