We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The compact, rugged Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 is built water, shock, freeze, and dustproof for users who desire their camera environmentally sealed. It features a 12.1-megapixel, 1/2.33″ CCD image sensor, a 4.6x optical zoom lens with an equivalent 28 – 128 mm focal length, and a fixed 2.7-inch TFT LCD monitor with 230k-dot resolution. 1080p video capture is enabled on this device at both 60 and 30 frames per second, with lower resolution recording options made available. Additional features include 20 MB of internal flash memory, a microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot for storage expansion, built-in GPS, HDMI output, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, good for approximately 310 shots per charge.
– Rugged frame: water, shock, dust, and freezeproof
– 12.1-megapixel CCD image sensor
– 4.6x optical zoom lens
– 2.7-inch TFT LCD monitor with 230k-dot resolution
– 1080p video capture enabled
– 20 MB internal flash memory
– microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
– Built-in GPS
– Rechargeable lithium-ion battery