We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The rugged, environmentally sealed (weather and dust resistant) Pentax K-5 IIs is a mid-size DSLR modeled around a 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor, additionally integrating a fixed 3-inch TFT LCD display with 921k-dot resolution. The K-5 IIs is capable of 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture at 25 frames per second, with a few other lower resolution recording options made available. A microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot is proffered for memory storage and expansion. Additional features include an anti-aliasing filter, a USB 2.0 connectivity option, an integrated orientation sensor, timelapse recording functionality, optional GPS, and a rechargeable D-LI90P lithium-ion battery, rated good for approximately 980 shots per charge.
- Environmentally sealed magnesium alloy architecture
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor
- 3-inch TFT LCD display with 921k-dot resolution
- 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture enabled
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- Anti-aliasing filter
- Orientation sensor
- Timelapse recording functionality
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
For more digital camera buying tips, check out our Digital Camera Buying Guide.