We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The environmentally-sealed Pentax K-50 is a DSLR modeled around a 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor and a 3-inch LCD display with 921k-dot resolution. Device features include internal image stabilization technology, enabled 1080p video capture, microSD/SDHC/SDXC storage, as well as USB and AV Multi connectivity options.
- July 2013
- Environmentally-sealed Design
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS Image Sensor
- 3-inch LCD Display with 921k-dot Resolution
- Internal Image Stabilization Functionality
- 1080p Video Capture
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC Storage
- USB Connectivity