We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The Pentax Q10 is a rangefinder-style, mirrorless compact system camera modeled around a 12.4-megapixel 1/2.3″ CMOS image sensor. The Q10 incorporates timelapse recording functionality, and a fixed 3-inch TFT Color LCD display with 460k-dot resolution. This device is capable of 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture at 30 frames per second, with several other recording options made available. A microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot is proffered for memory storage and expansion. Additional features include USB 2.0 and HDMI (mini type C) connectivity options, 7 preset autofocus modes, and a DL-LI68 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, rated at 270 shots per charge.
- 12.4-megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Timelapse recording functionality
- 3-inch TFT Color LCD display with 460k-dot resolution
- 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD video capture enabled
- microSD/SDHC/SDXC media slot
- 7 preset autofocus modes
- HDMI (mini type C) connectivity option
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
For more digital camera buying tips, check out our Digital Camera Buying Guide.