We haven't had a chance to fully test this product yet, but we've assembled this helpful overview of relevant information on it.
The ultracompact Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX10 comes equipped with a 16.2-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI-CMOS image sensor, a 4x optical zoom lens with an equivalent 25 – 100 mm focal length, and a fixed 3-inch XtraFine LCD screen with 921k-dot resolution. 1080i HD video recording is enabled on this device at 60 frames per second. A media slot is provided for microSD/SDHC/SDXC memory card storage and expansion. The DSC-TX10 is built waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, and freezeproof. Power supply comes courtesy of a NP-BN1 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
– 16.2-megapixel BSI-CMOS image sensor
– 4x optical zoom lens
– 3-inch LCD screen with 921k-dot resolution
– 1080i HD video capture enabled
– Media card slot
– Rugged: waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, freezeproof
– Rechargeable lithium-ion battery