Facebook announces Graph Search, Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren proposes Aaron’s Law, Apple stock hits a 9-month low, Dell plans to reinvent its computers, and Tesla announces plans to open 25 more stores.
- Facebook adds Graph Search, a new way to find content and new friends on the social network
- Congresswoman Proposes “Aaron’s Law” In Honor Of Late Internet Activist
- Apple stock hits a nine month low as rumors swirl and confidence falls
- Dell’s bold plan to reinvent itself: a USB-sized PC that gives access to Windows, MAC OS, Chroms OS
- Tesla to open 25 new stores in 2013, first Chinese location this spring