Intel is planning a pay-per-channel TV service, New laws counter companies’ ability to ask for your Facebook account, Bentley unveils a 202-mile-per-hour convertible, netbooks are officially dead, and Amazon apologizes for Netflix Christmas-eve outage.
- Intel Is Reportedly Going To Destroy The Cable Model By Offering People The Ability To Subscribe To Individual Channels
- Employers in California, Illinois Can No Longer Request Facebook Passwords
- Bentley unveils a 202-mile-per-hour convertible
- Sayonara, netbooks: Asus (and the rest) won’t make any more in 2013
- Amazon apologizes for Netflix outage on Christmas Eve, says it was caused by human error