Nokia is in talks to make a Windows RT Tablet, Nintendo TVii app is launching December 20, Kodak sells off its patents for 525 million dollars, Microsoft is promoting Kinect to the military, and Instagram says it has no plans to sell user’s photos.
- Nokia Windows RT tablet to rise from the ashes at Mobile World Congress?
- Nintendo TVii app launches on Wii U in US and Canada on December 20
- Kodak offloads patents for $525 million, Apple and Google both grab a slice
- Microsoft promotes Kinect as a tool for the military
- Instagram: ‘We have no plans to sell your photos’