Research in Motion changes name to BlackBerry, paid subscriptions coming to YouTube, Facebook settles suit, but don’t expect a check, national security concerns delay Softbank’s purchase of Sprint, Twitter is the fastest growing social media platform, Toyota recalls a million vehicles.
- RIM changes company name to ‘BlackBerry,’ one unified worldwide brand
- YouTube Set to Introduce Paid Subscriptions This Spring
- Facebook settles, but check unlikely
- Softbank buy of Sprint hits US security concerns
- Study Says Twitter Is Fastest-Growing Social Platform in the World
- 1 million Toyotas recalled for wiper, airbag issues
- Toyota Again World’s Largest Auto Maker