Twitter urges users to change passwords, Mastercard announces card with keypad and LCD technology, LG unveils Ultrawide displays, Netflix allegedly mulls programming deal with traditional studios, and James Bond Skyfall hits theaters.
- With Twitter accounts hacked, users urged through email to change passwords
- MasterCard announces payment card with keypad, liquid-crystal display
- LG introduces impressive new 21:9 UltraWide monitor
- Netflix to become a traditional TV producer in new ‘Killing’ deal?
- 5 reasons the Sony Xperia TL is the perfect phone for James Bond
- Skyfall review: Bond celebrates half a century in style