Gogo’s in-flight WiFi technology gets faster, Apple introduces BlueSky for employees, Windows Chief Sinofsky quits, Samsung announces Galaxy Camera, and Valve confirms a new game engine is in the works.
- Gogo improves the speed of in-flight Wi-Fi
- Apple introduces ‘Blue Sky’ program to give select employees time for personal projects
- Windows chief Steven Sinofsky departs Microsoft with immediate effect
- Galaxy Camera coming for the holidays, available November 16 on AT&T
- Valve’s Gabe Newell confirms work on new game engine, still won’t answer your Half-Life 3 queries