Microsoft’s next Xbox gets a name, Google’s Eric Schmidt gives parenting advice for the digital age, Apple’s “spaceship” campus is delayed, New York replaces payphones with touchscreens, and Yelp outs companies that pay for good reviews.
- Microsoft’s next console will just be called Xbox, play Blu-rays
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Tells Parents To ‘Have Online Talk Before Sex Talk’ With Kids. Survey Suggests Many Do
- Apple’s ambitious Campus 2 now expected to open in 2016, following submission of altered plans
- New York rolls out first SmartScreens, breathing new life into city’s public phone booths
- Yelp Outs Companies That Pay for Positive Reviews