Electronic Arts has a birthday gift, of sorts, to commemorate Sony’s 20 years of PlayStation. EA Chief Operating Officer Peter Moore took the stage at Sony’s PlayStation Experience event to reveal that Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Mirror’s Edge, and Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare are all free to download in the PlayStation Store for a limited time.
The promotion kicks off at 12pm PT on December 6. Need for Speed is a freebie on PlayStation Vita, Mirror’s Edge is on PlayStation 3, and Garden Warfare is on PlayStation 4. Just head to PS Store on your platform of choice and go to your desired game’s product page.
Just make sure you act soon. The free game downloads will only be available until the end of PSX on Sunday, December 7.
Jump to another part of our PlayStation Experience round-up using the links below:
- Here’s more than 15 minutes of gameplay from Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Electronic Arts offers PlayStation fans free games through PSX weekend
- Street Fighter V is a lifetime console exclusive on PS4, according to Sony
- Final Fantasy VII‘s Windows port comes to PS4 in spring 2015
- Twisted Metal creator David Jaffe reveals the notebook doodle multiplayer shooter, Drawn to Death
- Sony’s Santa Monica team preps free-to-play 5v2v5 shooter, Kill Strain
- Hello Games’ open galaxy exploration game No Man’s Sky still looks insane
- PlayStation 4 trailers & news
- PlayStation Vita trailers & news
- PlayStation 3 trailers & news